Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I dream of Caesar- Calpurina's Dream

I was walking through a field when suddenly I came upon a group of about men, they were talking among themselves. I step close to listen in on their conversation, but I can't get close enough to hear it all. I catch words like Caesar, to powerful, tomorrow, death. I get worried and run from these people as I look back I recognize some of them. One is Brutus and another Cassius, I suddenly recognize all the faces. I scream in terror that these men, close friends of my Caesar, might be planning on killing him. I go to my house to tell my beloved husband, Caesar, that he cant go near these men. When I get there he can't be found. Suddenly I get a vision of an animal sacrifice with no heart to be found; I can't help to wonder if this is more sign about my husbands death. I run into a room and there I see a fountain of blood and my husbands body next to it with stab wounds all over him. I scream and run to he, I drop down beside him and weep. Suddenly I am having a vision of the men I saw earlier, were stabbing him. I am so terrified I run for a long time till I far away from it all. I sit down in this empty field and cry. Suddenly a ghost is in front of me and I realize it is my husband. I am so confused and then I faint.....everything turned black.

I suddenly wake up, soaked with sweat and I am looking around for Caesar. He is right beside me and at that moment I know I am awake. I can't help to wonder what my dream may mean. Caesar is staring at me. I tell him I am fine and try to back to sleep.

1 comment: